Skip to main content

When It Has Been A Long Day

When it has been a long day (or night in my case) of running around on my feet I like to sit back and relax with a hot cup of Timmie's (how can you tell I'm Canadian, right?) and my STLTH.

You can get a STLTH starter kit and pods here!


Popular posts from this blog

New STLTH Flavor - Mango!

If you like hanging out at the STLTH cafe, you'll be happy to know that they have a new flavor for pods - MANGO!  Fans are already saying that it is amazing and the flavor is quickly becoming a favorite. If you haven't got a STLTH vape yet you can get a starter kit and pods on their site - CLICK HERE !

New Pods For My STLTH!

New pods for my STLTH! My fave is still the honeydew menthol but this tropical burst is pretty awesome, too! >>>>CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN STLTH STARTED KIT!

Prettiest Vape

The first thing I thought when I saw the rose gold STLTH was that this was the prettiest vPe I'd ever seen. Truly a girl's vape. And it is so soft and pleasurable to hold between your fingers! Want one? Get it here !